Lafayette Park, West Orange
Park Street & Main Street
| West Orange, NJ 07052
Operated by the West Orange Recreation Department, Lafayette Park is located at the intersection of Main Street and Park Avenue opposite to the entrance to Llewellyn Park.
Lafayette Park features a kiddie playground, a youth baseball field and a renovated field house named in honor of Frank “Bo” Ench, long time businessman and philanthropist in West Orange.
Named in honor of Marquis de Lafayette, the Revolutionary War hero, Lafayette Park was donated to the Township by the Estate of Richard M. Colgate (Colgate Soap Co.) in 1919 and still operates under its original charter.