Colgate Park, West Orange, NJ
Corner of Franklin and Cherry St.
| West Orange, NJ 07052
Located at the intersection of Cherry Street and Franklin Avenue, Colgate Park is one of the Township’s longest serving recreation facilities. The Ginney Duenkel Pool as well as the Recreation Department Office are adjacent to the park.
Colgate Park has a kiddie playground, baseball/softball field with lights, 2 horseshoe pits, a walking path and a state of the art futsol court.
Colgate Park was donated to the Township by the Estate of Richard M. Colgate (Colgate Soap Co.) in 1919 and still operates under its original charter.